Updated: May 24
According to the UK Government's Plan to Rebuild, published on 11th May, we are hopeful that we may finally be able to reopen The Private Hill from Saturday 04th July.
Without doubt, and for a good while, it's going to be much safer to stay in the UK while holidaying this summer. Travel by car, in your own space, rather than by plane or train.
So have you thought about ultra luxury Glamping in North Yorkshire?
We have lots of happy guests, who love to return, so what’s the big attraction?
We thought it would be fun to list our top five reasons why we think we make the perfect post-lockdown holiday. If you have any others please get in touch and tell us why!
1. Our small, low density, destination and the very private geodesic domes we have here with your own, totally private, en-suite shower and toilet facilities make it so easy to enjoy a peaceful trip with your loved ones whilst also being able to follow social distancing guidelines.
2. As well as it being a thoroughly cosy space to relax, and unwind, for a bit of escapism The Private Hill also offers the utmost 5* luxury.
3. If like most people you have recently rediscovered your love of long walks, or bike rides, as a treasured freedom to briefly leave your home during lockdown, then this part of Yorkshire is the perfect place for you! Our location allows you to enjoy all the benefits of being in a gorgeously scenic and natural setting with miles of beautiful countryside to explore. It also offers stunning views where you can touch nature without sacrificing luxury.
4. Other activities at The Private Hill now include Alpaca Walking Experiences with Perseus, Renoir, & Ziggy whilst exploring the farm and seeing the work we are doing to improve the wildlife habitats we care so much about.
We've also added a new Croquet Lawn, an area for testing your skills at the famous French game of Boules, or the highly competitive game of Quoits. Perfect family entertainment to help you forget about the stress of day-to-day life before enjoying your own private fire pit and our popular freshly prepared 3-course dinner or central BBQ. The Private Hill, and our cosy domes, really do provide the ideal environment to relax.
5. Finally our staff at The Private Hill are following strict guidelines, and have gone to extensive measures, to guarantee a safe and relaxing stay for all our guests and have made sanitation their top priority. Our domes are always spotless.
If that’s not enough to encourage you to book then we wonder what is – maybe our guarantee of a flexible date change, should COVID-19 affect your original booked date, which means that there really is nothing to lose by securing your time away at The Private Hill!